Terms of Business
A copy of our Terms of Business can be viewed and downloaded here:
Use of Thomas Miller website
- This page sets out the terms upon which you may use the website www.thomasmillerltd.com (the “Site”). Please read these terms carefully before you use the Site. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you accept these terms and that you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with these terms in any way, please do not use the Site.
- www.thomasmillerltd.com is operated by Thomas Miller Creative Ltd (‘I” “we”, “our” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08973899 and our main trading address is Thomas Miller Creative Ltd, Signal House, Jacklyns Lane, Alresford, Hampshire SO24 9JJ. We are a limited company.
- We allow access to the site on a temporary basis, and reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice. We do not accept liability for the Site being unavailable at any time for any period.
- We may occasionally restrict access to some parts of the Site, or to the entire Site. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they adhere to them.
- We are either the proprietor or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Site, as well as the in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. We hereby reserve all such rights.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference. You may also draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Site.
- You must not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any materials you print off or download from the Site. You must not use any illustrations, photos, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Site.
- You must not use any of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining consent from either us or our licensors to do so.
- The materials (including any commentary) posted on the Site are not intended to be advice on which you should place reliance. We therefore disclaim any reliability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- We may update the Site regularly, and may also change the content at any time. If necessary, we may suspend access to the Site or even close it indefinitely. Any of the materials on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we do not accept any obligation to update such material.
- The materials set out on the Site are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We, other members of our company group and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- all conditions, warranties and any other terms which might otherwise be implied by statue, common law or equity; and
- any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to the Site and any materials posted on it. Such losses include loss of income, business, profits or contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted management time in each and every case whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property, or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- The above does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected with the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attack.
- If you act in breach of this term, you will be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. In such an event, we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease with immediate effect.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on the Site (or on any website linked to it).
- You may link to our home page, but only if you do so in a way which is fair, legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link which suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. In addition, the Site must not be framed on any other website, nor are you permitted to create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page.
- We hereby reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you would like to use the material on the Site in any way other than in accordance with the above terms, please address your request to email@example.com
- Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for information only. We do not have any control over the contents of those sites or resources, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you have any comments on the material which appears on this Site, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org